Jun 22, 2008

Boredom

Today was a lazy day. Didn't do anything except go to Walmart and buy speakers for the computer coz Aaron doesn't like the headset. He's been wanting to listen to music anyway. I finally got my laptop to work after a year and a half! I'm so excited. I still need to fix the keyboard from when Seth and Aaron spilled liqour on it at one of the house parties. I'm hoping I can get it apart and clean it really well. If not, I'm screwed. I don't wanna pay a whole lot of money to get the keyboard replaced because the laptop is about 4 years old. Still works pretty good though. I reformatted everything so it's brand spanking new and clean! I guess the HDD wasn't plugged in all the way from when I took it apart last time. I'm such a moron LMAO.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com