Sep 19, 2008

My winnings at Bingo

So Aaron and I went and played bingo tonight. Usually we don't win, but we decided to go and hang out with Melissa and her sister Makenzie. We were playing the 3rd game and it was a diagonal with 2 corners. I was 1 away from winning. I looked up and there it was....G47. I was so excited and patiently waited until he called the number. As soon as he did, I yelled bingo.
It was the best feeling in the world.....until 13 other people called bingo too. I was pissed!! Here, I thought I was going to win $1,000. Instead, I had to split it between 13 people. I got $71.25. I guess it's better than nothing *Shrugs*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com