Oct 7, 2008

Because I live in Alaska, I have to be for something I don't believe?

I just want to make this clear...I am not for, nor do I support, Sarah Palin.
Just because I live in Alaska, doesn't mean I have to be for someone that doesn't have any right to be where she's at.

I think it's great that Sarah Palin wants to further her career and take it somewhere higher than a state that a lot of people don't know about, (Yes it's true, I don't live in an igloo and I don't hunt whale for it's blubber.) but I believe she should do it the right way -- By working her way up to the top. Educate yourself over years of experience and try picking up a USA Today, New York Times, or read an effing military newspaper! Anchorage Daily News isn't going to cut it when you want to learn about foreign affairs. I read the paper everyday, and there's only 10 line blurbs about anything in the Middle East.

Nor do I believe that I should be for her because she's a woman. Does McCain seriously think that getting a pretty woman will win votes? Sorry, but everyone is ready for a change and everyone is actually educating themselves about this next election. It's too crucial in our country not to. Call me a sheep, but it's better than being a Lemming.

I will be the first to admit that I don't know shit about politics. But I do know how to listen and read. And I know a bullshitter when I hear one. It's funny how you ask a direct question to either McCain or Palin, and they give you this caca vague answer. I want to know more details people! Americans deserve the right to know your real intentions!!

For those of you that have called me a sheep, I have one word for you.....

BaaaAAAAaaaHHHHHhhhhhhHH!

=]

Ciao.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com