Oct 20, 2008

I'm engaged!

Well, Aaron finally proposed to me. To be honest, I wasn't expecting him to ever propose to me. Especially after losing the baby.
I'm really excited though!

I was lounging in the recliner looking like crap because I just got home from surgery. He started being all lovey dovey to me which is weird. Then he got down on one knee and proposed to me! I don't wear much jewelry so Aaron had no idea what kind of taste I had, so instead of putting a ring on my finger, he slipped his credit card in my hand and told me to buy any ring I wanted. I about died!

Now, me, who is always looking for a bargain coz I'm a cheap ass, found an awesome deal on the ring I chose. It's being resized for me at the moment. I can't wait to get it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com