Oct 5, 2008

It's officially winter

Today marks the first day of winter. It snowed today. I'm not looking forward to it at all! We haven't had much of a summer, which means a HORRIBLE winter. Gah! The ground is still too warm for it to stick, but it's almost that time. The mountains are about 75% covered which means not much more time before the snow will stick. *Sigh* I need to find a new car fast and sell my other one.

I found an awesome glider chair I wanna get at Baby Depot in Burlingtons. I almost fell asleep. I think I might buy it this weekend. I need Aaron to move it LoL.

We lost all the leaves on the trees =[



















Kind of blurry, but the mountains are in the background full of snow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com