Nov 12, 2008

Update

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile, but things have been busy.

I had a doctor's appt and I'm healed from everything. The doctor did a really good job and there's no scarring in my uterus from the D&C. She would like to see us become pregnant again soon, but I don't know if I'm ready for that. It was pretty traumatic to lose Katelynn being 6 months pregnant. I don't know. We'll see.

Well, we came up with a date. Aaron and I are getting married on December 5th. We're going to have a civil ceremony right now, and we'll renew our wedding vows next December 5th on our anniversary and have it more formal. With him being in school, we really don't have a lot of money for a formal wedding, but we want to get married now. Our families are happy about it, but other people have been giving us crap about it, but we've let it all roll off our back. We know what we want, and that's all that matters.

Isn't my ring purdy??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com