Nov 30, 2008

Victory is mine!

I finally finished the book Twilight!
Gah! It took me forever with working all these weird hours. I'm lucky to get enough time to take a crap or shower. Which reminds me, I need to shower before I go to bed.
Everyone is doing good on the home front. I'm getting married in LESS THAN A WEEK! Omgah, I'm so nervous. I'm super excited though. Oh gawd, I just sounded like I was 17. *Goes out back and shots myself in the head*
Anyway, this new job is really kicking my ass. I probably run around like 10 miles a day running around the store all day long! And our store is still small! We don't turn to a supercenter until October, but the guys are working on the front of the building right now. I don't know how they do it all while it's snowing hardcore non-stop for 2 days straight. We seriously have like a foot of snow already and 6 inches of it is on the streets! I can't wait for summer to get here and winter JUST started. Ugh!
Well, I'm going to bed. Another early day at work tomorrow.
Yay *Please note there is so much sarcasm in that "yay"*
Ciao.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com