Dec 4, 2008

I'm getting married tomorrow!

Well I'm sitting here packing for a small honeymoon that we're having. We are going to stay 2 nights at the Hilton hotel where we're going to pamper ourselves before I go back to work on Monday.

I'm so nervous. I keep questioning myself if this is what I really want or if I'm making the right decision. I think I am. Other people on the other hand keep telling me I'm going to regret it or that I'm making a huge mistake. It seems to be the girls that Aaron knows that are making the comments that it's a big mistake. Aaron tells me that they are jealous or something. I think I'm making the right choice. I've loved Aaron for a really long time now and I'm happy with him. I'm helping him with his school work so he can better himself so he can get a great job. In turn, I'll go back to school and finish so we can make something of ourselves and have the great house we always wanted.

After saying this, I know that I'm not making a mistake.

I'm so excited for tomorrow!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com