Dec 31, 2008

Reflecting back

Well, today is New Year's eve and I've been thinking a lot about this year. 2008 has been a very sad and tragic year, as well as happy.
I found out I was pregnant in April, but it ended in a miscarriage in October.
I got married to one of the best guys ever in December! I also ended up with an awesome family.
I also lost a pretty good job, but ended up in another one that is so much better even if it is a step down from what I was doing in the past.
There's so many things that I look back on that I wish never happened or wished it would have gone a different way, but it makes me more excited for what 2009 is going to bring.
We're getting a new president, Aaron's going to graduate, I'm going to return to school, we're going to go home back to Ohio so Aaron can meet the rest of my family, and so much more.
My attitude has changed so much in just this past year. I'm so much happier and more calm.
With that said...Happy New Year to everyone! I hope it's a great one for you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com