Apr 16, 2009

Feeling blah

I don't know what is going on, but lately, I've just felt...blah.
I think it might have something to do with hormones. Ever since my miscarriage, my hormones have been out of whack and so has my cycle. I never know when I'm PMSing or when I'm going to start.
I think a lot of it has to do with my upcoming birthday. I always get all "blah" when my birthday is coming. Partly because I know no one will wish me a happy birthday or anything. I'm not even able to do anything for my birthday because my work schedule SUCKS! I need a different job, but the economy nowadays just blows and I know I'll never get another job without finishing school.
I was watching something on the news where it mentioned that unemployment has gone up another 2% since January. This just blows.
Think I might take a sleeping pill and sleep until I have to go to work.
Night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com