Apr 30, 2009

Feeling super accomplished...AND SORE!

I had the day off today and it was such an awesome day outside!

The weather finally warmed up and it reached 70 degrees. It is finally spring in Alaska!!

I decided to do some yard work with my mother-in-law and boy she made me do a bunch of stuff. I ended up tearing down a tree that was in the front yard that was blocking the STOP sign in the summertime. It was dead, so it was time for it to go.
After chopping it down in pieces, I pruned it up and got it into even smaller pieces so I could load it into the back of the truck.
From there, I pruned some bushes from the neighbor's yard that were poking into my driveway and scraping my truck every time I parked.
THEN...I cleaned out the flower beds around the house. For some reason, all the pets in the neighborhood like to take a poop in one particular flower bed. IT SMELLED SO HORRIBLE! I got that all cleaned out and I'm trying some pet repellent stuff so I can plant flowers tomorrow.
Hopefully it works!

So now that I did all of this, my body is killing me and I'm going to try to go to sleep after talking my husband into a back massage =]

Night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com