May 14, 2009

As if life couldn't get more complicated

I get something in the mail today from the IRS...
They tell me I owe them an additional $263 for the tax year 2007. That was the first time I actually had my taxes done professionally! Now I have to dig out my papers to see what was done wrong. I'm pissed!!!

This is why I insist that I do my own taxes. I don't know what I was thinking last year. I'll be doing them myself from now on.

GIST (3): Holding my temper at work while a woman was cussing at me and calling me horrible names because something rang up the right price, but was in the wrong area, even though I was willing to do a price change for her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com