May 27, 2009

My first award!

MeMe over at Perfectly Unperfect MeMe was wonderful enough to give me this award. My first award ever!

So, the rules of this award are to tell 10 honest things about yourself, no holds barred, and then award the award to 7 other lucky bloggers.

So here are my 10 things...
1. I am extremely happy with Aaron [even though people talk their smack]
2. I have Polycystic Ovary Syndrome [PCOS] and I hate it.
3. I'm so very angry and still cry over losing Katelynn back in October.
4. I don't trust people easily.
5. It's hard for me to take a compliment.
6. I love heels, but never wear them because I can't walk in them!
7. I'm Christian and I pray daily.
8. Aaron [DH] and I never really dated before we got married. We were friends for quite a few years, I got pregnant, and we fell in love. After I miscarried, he admitted to loving me and couldn't live without me, so he asked me to marry him. That was at the end of October and we were married in December.
9. I don't regret that decision at all.
10. I feel really old.

Ok, now I got that part done...here's the people I tag for this award...
1. Julie [Wearing Mascara]
2. Adorably Distracted
3. Crazed Mom [Chasing Myself...]
4. Lov [Sunflowers and Lov]
5. Amanda [Moving Forward]
6. Christina [A New Christina]
7. Chris

Have fun! I'm off to tinker with my blog some more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com