May 15, 2009

Off work!

I just got off work and I'm so happy and excited!
I finally got a weekend off to enjoy with the family. I haven't seen any of my family in months because they always have the weekends off and I'm always working them.

Aaron, Justin, Carrie, and I are going to see Ron White tomorrow night at the Sullivan Arena. It was a birthday present to me (April 18th) and Justin, who's birthday is tomorrow. We got pretty good seats. I'm hoping to get some good pictures.

I'm actually going to be able to hang out and have a few drinks which I have not done in a LONG time.

GIST: Getting off of work after a rainy day and seeing a huge, beautiful rainbow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com