May 6, 2009

Woman's Challenge

The Woman Challenge - May 10-July 4, 2009 - womenshealth.gov - Join


May 10th - July 4th 2009 is the Woman's Challenge.

What is the Woman's Challenge, you ask?
It's an 8 week physical activity challenge to better health for women. They say the number 1 killer in women is heart disease. This program encourages women to get at least 2.5 hours of exercise a week just to get a little more healthy.

On the website, you can make your goals, look at your progress, share them with other women, earn awards and make friends along the way.

I joined last year and it helped keep me motivated and I lost 20 lbs in 8 weeks.

To join just click http://www.womenshealth.gov/woman/woman-challenge/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com