Jun 14, 2009

So it's been pretty hectic

So much has happened.

Started off with my Uncle John (well my he's really my husband's great uncle, but everyone calls him Uncle John) being admitted into the hospital one night because he couldn't breathe. They finally sign him out, but it doesn't look so good. He was diagnosed with congenitive heart failure. He has to be on oxygen 24 hours a day now and he gets so tired just walking 5 feet to the restroom. It's really sad to see.

My sister calls me out of the blue and tells me she's going to be homeless in the next 2 days. She tells me while I'm at work, so I'm freaking out. I end up leaving work early because of something else, and I try to find her a place to live. The story is, she's being kicked out of my other sister's house because she's tired of her. Well boo-freaking-who. My mother has been paying her rent for the past 3 months, so my sister should be able to stay there, but that's not going to change anything.
I'm lucky enough to find a program for her that she can go to that will help her out, so I went to the valley (which is about a hour away) and picked her up and packed everything in my truck.
My mother-in-law said she could stay with us for the 2 days that I had off so I got everything ready for her before I dropped her off.
The program seems really good and I just hope she stays in it. She has to finish her schooling by either getting a GED or high school diploma, do some easy chores, and find a job. They take 80% of her paycheck and keep it in a savings which she will get back once she saves enough for her own apartment. I just pray that she grows up and realizes this is the last straw for her. I really want her to get her act together.

On top of all of that, Aaron wants me to hang out with his friends from school, so he goes out to the valley to a bonfire, where I have to drive to after I get off work and hang out there for 5 hours, then drive his drunk ass home.
I'm getting fed up with all of his drinking.
It was alright for a little bit, but you can only stand drunk people for so long if you're the sober one. We finally leave and drive the hour back home at 5am, which I had to be at work later that day.

I really just want to sleep for a whole week. I think I'm getting sick on top of that. I don't know if it's the allergies, or all the bonfire smoke that was in my face all night.

*Shrugs*

Well off to take a shower then it's night night time.

Night all my lovely bloggers!

~Nikke♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com