Jul 6, 2009

Uploaded pics of Homer, Alaska

Ok. So I finally got the pics uploaded.
You can check them out here.
If you can't see the link, just post me a comment because I uploaded them to Myspace and they have a new feature where you can share your private albums with Non-Myspace
users if you give them a special link.
Well there's the special link, so check them out, comment, whatever.

Hope you enjoy!
I had a blast!

We started in Anchorage, and drove south to Homer where there is a small road that extends into the ocean (See second picture)



You can see the little road in this picture where we stayed at the very end of the road. It was beautiful!!


There's a few pics in there of me with a REALLY red face. I ended up blistering really bad, but I had a lot of fun. I'm now trying to heal my face and make the blisters disappear.

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July!!

~Nikke♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com