Jul 29, 2009

Writer's Workshop Wednesday [Edition 1]

So I came across Writer's Workshop Wednesday @ Mama's Losin' It and thought I would participate this week.

1.) Who made you red hot this week?

I like that this is one of the prompts this week because I have been fuming all week over a certain manager at work.
Every time I work with this manager, they just make my life a living hell while at work. A bunch of other co-workers have gone to upper management about this particular person, but they say she does a good job.
Her latest shenanigans is refusing to send anyone to help me when I got swamped. I've gone to other management and they said if she refuses, then just call them and they'll get someone to help me. Well that didn't work out either. Management didn't help me either. Hopefully my meeting with upper management will change some minds next week.

2.) A day in your life...recap.
(inspired by Jennifer from Toddler Tirade)
My life is rather boring.
Thursday - Monday I work from 1pm-10pm where I deal with horrible customers.
Tuesday and Wednesdays on the other hand, I try and get into anything I possibly can!

3.) What decision are you having a hard time making?
(inspired by Evansmom from Just Sayin')
I'm having a hard time making a decision whether or not I want to move now, or wait and save some money.
I have an oppurtunity to move out of my MIL's house right now and move into my brother-in-law's place with his gf where we all get along, or we can wait until hubby actually starts working, then save money and move into our own place. We'll see...

4.) How will you enjoy your last days of freedom (aka summer)?
(inspired by Heather from A Day In The Life)
Living in Alaska, we like to soak up all the sun we can get!
So I will be spending the last days of summer trying to enjoy the little bit of sun that we will be getting. It's been raining like crazy so we don't have much.

5.)List your 7 most favorite summer items!
(inspired by Summer from Le Musings of Moi)

1. Watermelon
2. Over-sized sunglasses
3. The sun! (We only get 3-4 hours of daylight in the winter)
4. Flip-flops
5. BBQ's
6. Sunflowers
7. Green grass

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com