Aug 31, 2009

Makin' Friends Monday

So I was over at Trudy's blog and saw a Friend Makin' Monday survey.
I thought I would do it coz who loves makin' new friends?
I do!

So here's the survey!

If you participate, let me know and head on over here to sign the McLinky to make more friends =]

1. Do you cook every night?
Hubs and I share the cooking responisiblity.
Since he's not working right now, he does the cooking when I work, then I cook on my days off

2. What kind of laundry detergent do you use & why?
Which ever one is on sale, or whatever I have a coupon for.

3. Do you do laundry every day or loads at a time?
I do laundry once a week (Thursday on my day off) and it's about 3 loads.

4. How often do you eat out per week?
Maybe once or twice because my work schedule is so hectic.
I wanna start eating at home every day so I can save money LoL

5. Where do you usually eat out?
Hubs and I either go to Subway or Village Inn

6. What is your favorite retail store?
I shop a lot at Wal-Mart because that's really the only thing we have here that's decently priced.
They just put in a Target, but it's almost 3 times the price of things at Wal-Mart.

7. What’s your favorite thing to drink?
I love Diet Coke. I'm trying to ween myself off of it though.
I've been drinking lots of water.

8. Do you take vitamins?
I take prenatal vitamins because Hubs and I are trying to have a baby.

9. What percentage of the household chores do you do?
I do about 80%
Hubs helps clean a little bit and I make him take the trash out every week. He absolutely hates it!
He's really good at loading the dishwasher too, but I do all the vacuuming, dusting, laundry, bathroom cleaning, etc.

10. Do your children do chores? (Or will they, did they, etc).
I currently do not have any children, but you bet your butt they will learn to do chores!

11. Do you go to church?
Gah!
I used to live at church, but once I started working I started going less and less.
I really wish I could go, but my work schedule does not allow me.
I always have to work during the hours of church. I try to request some Sundays off, but I only get 1 Sunday every 4 months off.
Makes me so sad.

12. Do you have a housework schedule?
Nah.
I just clean on my days off unless it's really bad. Then I clean it right away.

13. Do you keep a working budget?
I wish!
Once Hubs starts working and we actually have more money to work with, we will.

14. What do you do at night as a family?
Hubs and I cuddle on couch and watch court shows.
He loves Judge Judy LoL

15. How do you prepare yourself for a new week?
I'm never prepared!

16. What do your mornings look like?
Me getting up and rushing around trying to get ready for work and get there on time.

17. What time do you get up in the mornings?
10:45am. I have to drag myself out of bed every morning. I hate working until late at night.

18. What time do you go to bed at night?
If I'm lucky...4am.
Usually don't fall asleep until 5am.

19. How do you manage all of the paperwork that floods into your household? (bills, school work,
magazines, ads, etc)
I throw it all in a plastic bin and go through it all on Wednesdays

20. How do you keep your household organized? (calendars, charts, etc)
I have a personal calender I keep in my purse that I note everything on.
Also sync it up to my Blackberry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com