Aug 9, 2009

Tag, You're It!

I recently visited Margaret's blog over at Facts from a Fact Woman and she's tagged me for her Friday Tag, You're It game.

Tag a friend by leaving a comment on their blog telling them to check out the tag game you have posted in your blog. Here are the rules to copy and paste into your blog for your tagged friends to read.

Here's the rules:
  • Open your first photo folder
  • Scroll down to the 10th photo
  • Post that picture and the story behind it
  • Tag a minimum of five friends (the more the merrier) to do the same and list them in your post.
  • Return to Facts From a Fact Woman and leave a comment on the Tag Game Post saying that you've been tagged, so that we can all see who's been tagged this week.
  • Try to check out the blogs of at least 3 other people who've been tagged and leave a comment for each of them so that we can all get to know each other.
Ok, so here it goes!

This is the 10th photo in my first photo folder:


The story behind this pic:

As I mentioned before, Hubs and I went to Homer, Alaska for the 4th of July weekend because I had never been there. It was quite a drive! It was about 7-8 hour drive from Anchorage, but it was so beautiful!
We left town at 11pm when I got off work and headed down. Here in Alaska, it stays light out for approximately 22-23 hours with just a bit of dusk. I looked out the window while we were driving and noticed the moon was out...while the sun was out and shining right behind us!
Summer's in Alaska rock because it's so beautiful!

I tag:
Whoever wants to do it!
Just leave me a comment letting me know so I can check out your pic!
=]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com