Aug 25, 2009

An update...with some griping!

So I've been pretty scarce lately, so I thought it was time for an update.
I have a lot of randomness, so bear with me.

  • Another week has passed and that means I have 2 days off of work! Yay! Work has been so stressful lately. We had a guy not come in for the past 2 weeks, so I've been stuck cashiering in my department all by myself. Management wouldn't send me any help and it was getting hairy. I almost walked out a couple of times, but put myself back together and just did what I could. I've talked to upper management about it and nothing has changed, so maybe I'll have a meeting with the store manager.
  • So Hubs passed his NCCT test like I stated in an earlier post. He has to do a month of an externship before he can actually graduate. He started at a place where his brother works, but on the first day they used him as a laborer. Because he has to do this as an externship, they were getting free labor out of him. He was there for 3 days and he didn't get to learn anything or see once single patient. I told him to find a different place, so now he's waiting for his school to place him in a new office. IT'S TAKING FOREVER! I wish it would just end and he could start working.
  • My sister goes to the doctor on September 2nd and she'll find out the sex of her baby! I'm so excited for her.
  • We currently have 4 unwanted guests in our house. My MIL's 2 cousins and their children are in town from their village in Southeast Alaska and it's hell here! 3 of them are alcoholics and they are MEAN alcoholics. Oh the joy that I'm having here at home. I work the late shift and don't get home until almost 11pm every night and by then, they are all drunk. And of course, they lay in on me because I make too much noise while cooking myself dinner and cleaning up some. I can't wait until Friday when they leave!!
Well that's it for now. I'm tired and feeling like going to bed and sleeping in since I have no plans for my days off!

Night night blogarinos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com