Aug 4, 2009

Writer's Workshop Wednesday [Edition 2]

It's another week of Writer's Workshop over at Mama's Losin' It


The Prompts:


1.) What's ailing you? Diagnose yourself with a syndrome.
(inspired by Kimberly from Kamp KK)
For the past month now, I've been suffering from Ihatemyeffingjobitis. I have to drag myself out of bed every day to even get ready. I used to love going to work because it was nice to talk to other people everyday and getting out of my house after being stuck not working for 10 months.
Now, it just sucks! Ever since I got transferred to a different area, I'm ignored by managment when I need help. They stick me in my area by myself where I have to do everyone else's jobs while they disappear.
I get cussed out, belittled, called names, and when I ask for some help, they tell me they are too busy on the other side of the store to send me 1 person...
I don't want to quit right now because the job market sucks in my area.
Anyone know of a cure?
Please let me know!


2.) Share with us something you made by hand.
(inspired by Texan Mama via email)
Meh...I'm not too crafty.
I am learning how to crochet right now though!
Working on a small throw blanket. Hope it turns out all right LoL

3.) Fess up. Tell us what you found after a spying on someone.
(inspired by The Scattered Mind of a Tattooed Mini Van Mom)
I'm not proud of this, but a few years ago, my friend had asked me to spy on her long-distance boyfriend because she though he was cheating on her with women on an online dating site.
So I added a pic and some very basic information on a profile and within a few days, he had contacted me.
Such a scumbag. That's why I never did the long-distant relationship thing.

4.) "How are y'all doing it? This summer, I mean? I cannot remember ever being as busy as we've been over the past two months. Those of you who are blogging daily, being as witty and entertaining as ever...I beg of you...HOW?"
(inspired By Lula from Lulaville)
Ha!
I'm such a slack blogger. It takes me FOREVER to update anything currently. I always wait like a week later or something when I have a day off from work. My work schedule just sucks!
I envy all those bloggers that can do it all! LoL

5.)What are you afraid of?
(inspired by Life With Kaishon)

I'm afraid of being alone and childless.
After suffering a miscarriage and then being diagnosed with PCOS, my hubs and I have come to realize it's hard to get pregnant. I read success stories all the time, but I read more failure stories.
Our dream is to have a child. I just hope it comes true...soon.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com