Aug 12, 2009

Writer's Workshop Wednesday [Edition 3]

It's another week of Writer's Workshop over at Mama's Losin' It

1.) Your trip to the ER...spill it.
(inspired by Stephanie from This Blessed Life).
Gah! My last trip to the ER was last winter and it happened at work.
I was at work and my stomach was killing me, it hurt so bad. I got through the first 4 hours and thought mayb
e I needed to lay down for a bit on my lunch break. So when lunch time came, I went out to my truck, turned on the ignition, cranked the heat on and laid down for bit.

After about 5 minutes of that, I had this excruciating pain and sat up when I spit up blood...I started to freak out!!

I ran back inside to get a manager and told him I had to go to the hospital now. He looked at me and wanted to
call 911 right there, but I talked him into just letting me go so I could run home and have the Hubs take me.

After getting home, Hubs hopped in the truck and sped over to the hospital where they took me in. I was in so much pain and my blood pressure was through the roof. They ended up giving me an IV (which took the new chick FOREVER to get in) and gave me some nice pain killers.

After about an hour of waiting, they took me in to have an abdominal CT where they found an inflammed gallbladder....along with 2 little gallstones. They gave me a shot of something and some vicodin and told me to go home, that eventually the stones will pass.

8 hours later, I got to go home...still in pain, but feeling a little better.

2.) "Why are American's obsessed with weight? Why are we always fighting or complaining about what is natural for our bodies?"
(inspired by Jenn from Jenny Says What?)
I think American's are obsessed with weight because of the media. You see in all of these shows that you aren't someone unless you're thin and pretty.
It doesn't help that America is one of the fattest countries. Younger women are being sucked into this hurricane of brainwashing and it just sickens me.

3.) Describe one of your 'God Moments'.
(inspired by Jordan from Wide Open Spaces).
Coming in another post...


4.) List ten things you would say to ten different people in your life...if you had the hutzpah.
(inspired by Cassandra from Cassagram)
  1. You are a liar and a thief. You have hurt your entire family and the friends around you. You seriously need some help before I will ever be near you again. The drugs are ruining your life. Everyone is expecting to see you in a coffin before your next birthday.
  2. You were never there for me when I needed you. Everything has always been about you, instead of about your 4 children.
  3. I don't think I can live a day without seeing your smile. I'm complete with you.
  4. You're a drunk and you need help before your sons disown you.
  5. Thanks for ignoring me my entire life. I've tried to reach out to you just to talk, but for some reason, I'm not good enough.
  6. You seriously need to grow up and support your child.
  7. I'm so glad we are friends. I don't know where I would be without you!
  8. You hurt me when you used to beat the crap out of me. I'm glad you're where you are at now.
  9. You made me feel so loved growing up. I want to thank you for picking up the pieces when no one else would.
  10. I'm going to miss you when you leave. I don't want you to go, but I know you need to.

5.) Why is your kid in time out?
(inspired by Sera from Laughing Through The Chaos)

No kiddos for me...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com