Sep 17, 2009

10 things I love about fall

I know I complain about it getting colder and colder here in Alaska, but our Summers are so short I just don't want them to end.
Fall is my favorite season though.

Here are 10 things on why I love fall =]

  1. Football starts! [I am such a football fan, but hockey is second]
  2. Halloween [My favorite holiday]
  3. Brisk chilly mornings/evenings 
  4. Change of leaves
  5. Hayrides
  6. Gloves
  7. Scarves
  8. Sweaters
  9. Snuggling up in my recliner with my favorite throw blanket.
  10. Enjoying the last bit of sunlight in Alaska before winter hits
What are some of your favorite things about fall?

This message brought to you by Mama Kat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com