Sep 30, 2009

Friends Award

Margaret over at Facts from a Fact Woman was kind enough to give me the Friends Award!
I'm so excited!
Margaret has some great tips that she posts on her blog as well as some fantastic picture of the day posts.



Here are the Rules to this Award...

*This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming.
*These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.
*They are not interested in self-aggrandizement.
*Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. *Please give more attention to these writers.
*Deliver this award to other bloggers who must choose others to pass it on to and include this *Cleverly-written text into the body of their award.


It's so hard to tag people for this award because I love EVERYONE that I follow.
If you read this post, consider yourself tagged and grab it for yourself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com