Sep 4, 2009

Introducing...

If you follow me on Twitter, you'll know that I recently went to my sister's ultrasound.
She was 20 weeks and 1 day along and they were doing an ultrasound to make sure everything was ok and to answer the question...Is it a boy or a girl?

Well when we got there, the ultrasound technician checked the heart, did some measurements, checked the arms, the brain, the legs, etc.

When she moved the probe over to see the sex of the baby, it kept moving their arms and covering it.
The ultrasound tech would then go measure something else, then try and surprise to check the sex again and the arms would shoot right back down and cover the bits.

FINALLY, after 35 minutes of looking around, the ultrasound tech caught the baby off guard and found their bits.

It's a girl!!!
I'm so excited!

So without further ado, I'd like to introduce my niece!
  
 This is by far the scariest ultrasound pic I've seen. Doesn't it look like a demon face??
 

The ultrasound tech even did a 4-d ultrasound, but because my sister is only 20 weeks, it looks really weird.
They're going to do another one the next time she goes in.

 
  
I was so excited when I saw that it was a girl!
My sister's due date is January 19th (I believe that's what the doctor said) which means smack dab in the middle of winter!
I can't wait to start planning the baby shower.
Any suggestions are welcome because I have never planned a baby shower.
Ha!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com