Sep 6, 2009

Looking for my pot of gold

For as long as I can remember, I've been completely obsessed fascinated with rainbows.I used to go looking for the end of the rainbow to look for the leprechaun and of course the pot of gold.

I remember when I was about 6 years old, I made my dad try and find the end of the rainbow for our pot of gold.
After a half a hour (I'm really surprised my dad put up with it that long!) of driving around trying to find the end of this thing, the rainbow disappeared.
I cried the rest of the night.

It didn't ruin the fact that I loved looking a seeking out rainbows after a rainy day.

About 3 days ago here in Anchorage, we had an awesome rain storm.
Hubs and I went for a drive and while looking at the sky, I found a huge rainbow.
I didn't have my camera on me, but I managed to get some decent pictures from my Blackberry.

 
  
  
  
Unfortunately, I did not find my pot of gold this time either.
But the pictures are pretty!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com