Sep 15, 2009

Random Updates

So here's an update on some things going on. I'm super tired so it's gonna be in bullets =].

  • Since Sunday, I've actually been on "normal people" hours. Meaning I go to bed by 10 or 11 and I'm up at 7am...ugh.
  • I officially do not work at my crappy job anymore...but I'm waiting to start a new one. Week or 2 tops!
  • Hubs is ok with that. I thought he'd be mad.
  • It's officially fall in Alaska and I have mixed feelings about. I love, love, love the brisk mornings, seeing my breath in the air, the colors of the changing leaves, shopping for new scarves and gloves, 
  • So my drunk mother-in-law fell down the stairs tonight. She's got a huge bump on her head, so it's probably going to be a long night and not much sleep because I'm going to have to check on her.
  • There's a birthday party coming up on Saturday for my Hubs' best friend. She's turning 28 or something and I'm really excited about not having to work so I can actually go out and socialize.
  • I have a feeling that my life is on the change for the better. It's my time!!
  • My right kidney has kind of been hurting. Drinking some cranberry juice to flush everything out. Seems to be helping a little bit.
  • Somehow the talk show Maury ended up on my DVR. Hubs is denying it, but he's the only other one...after watching it because there's nothing else on, I remember why I quit watching the show.
  • I've had such writer's block...I'm still working on the post I promised last Sunday about why I'm so concerned about my sister's pregnancy and asking for prayer every week. It's going to be so personal that I want to make sure I get everything in there. I'm still really nervous about being so personal.
  • Hubs got 100 successful blood draws at his externship. They offered him a job after his graduation.
  • Hubs graduates October 6th!
Ok, so I think that's enough for now. It's time for me to wind down and get ready for bed.
Night blogarinos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com