Sep 5, 2009

Weekly Praise and Prayer [Edition 15]

Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Psalms 51:10 (NIV)
I've been doing a lot of thinking about this past week and I've had so much hate and negativity around me. I've been praying about this long and hard and I decided to dust off the Bible (I admit, I've been busy and haven't opened it in weeks!!) and I just randomly opened it to a page that was calling my name and saw this verse and it screamed out to me! 
I prayed and prayed over this verse and decided that I needed to take a step back and start off fresh. I need to let things go and just let God work things out for me. Me being angry at my situation with work isn't going to change because I'm angry...God has his plan for me and there's a reason why things at work are happening the way they are. I just need to let go and let things play out.
So my bloggy friends...I'm going into this week with a pure heart and after praying and reading some things, I have a new outlook and have spirit! It's taken a load off of my shoulders just reading some things in the Bible for a bit.
So with that off my chest, on to my weekly praise and prayers!
If you need anything prayed over or have any praise to announce, just email me or leave a comment =]
Praise
My sister, Genny, having a healthy pregnancy [Ultrasound looks fantastic!]
"Bob" from an earlier post [Working on getting his life together. He now has a job] 
Aaron [Finding a new externship site so he can graduate on time!]

Prayers
A co-worker @ work [Her father passed away in another country and she's going to bury him.]
My brother [Needs some direction in his life]
My sister, Genny [Continuing with a healthy pregnancy]**
Amy [Her continuing fight with cancer and some other family members]
Another co-worker "P" [Her mother is very ill and doesn't look good]
A very good friend "C" [Having problems with her boss]
 
** = another post on why I'm so worried about my sister's pregnancy coming soon!

Hope everyone has a great Labor Day and a very happy birthday to Megan over @ INfertile Myrtle so head on over and show her some birthday love! 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com