Sep 19, 2009

Weekly Praise and Prayer [Edition 16]

May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with all of you. Amen.
Romans 16:24 (NIV)

Praise
Zak [Out of jail]
Genny & Jessie [Reaching their 21st birthday and not doing anything stupid]
Genny [Reaching 22 weeks in her pregnancy]
I know longer have to deal with my horrible job because I got canned!

Prayers
Russ [Needs some direction as to which road to take next]
Amy and her family
Continuing growth of the fundraiser set up for Amy's son Phillip [I'm going to post some links at the bottom. Check them out!]
Genny [Continuing a healthy pregnancy]**
Trudy @ Third Time's a Charm [Continue a healthy pregnancy]
Me [Potential job prospect]
 My dear friend Summer [Miscarried @ 13 weeks this week]

Please take a few minutes and go to Amy's blog and check out these things that go towards Phillip's fundraiser.

** = another post on why I'm so worried about my sister's pregnancy coming soon!

I hope everyone had a great weekend and has a blessed and fantastic week ahead!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com