Oct 30, 2009

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Well sorta.
I've hijacked my hubby's computer for the time being because I need to get a wireless card for mine. Boo.

So not much has happened.
I really like my job still. It keeps me super busy at work and I like that.
My body is still getting used to all the physical work, but I've lost 15 lbs in 3 weeks from it!!
Go me!


We moved in with my brother-in-law and his girlfriend to help save money for all of us. We're going to live together for 8 months, so it'll give us time to save some moolah.
I really like it here.
It's so much more peaceful then being near my mother-in-law. Most of you know the troubles I've had with her!
So I promise I'll get to commenting all of your lovely blogs. I've missed so much in the week or two that I've been gone!

Hope everyone has a great weekend and a safe Halloween. I wanna see pictures of costumes!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com