Oct 7, 2009

I've come to realize...

So I was at Justine's over at Tiney's Froggy Bloggy and seen a post titled "I've come to realize..."
So with me being a little MIA because of the new job and frankly I'm a little too lazy, I'd figure I'd steal use this as a filler during one of the busy days.

Check out her blog, because this chick rocks!!

1. I’ve come to realize that my chest-size...is too big for me. I'd feel much more comfortable being a size or 2 smaller...yes...smaller.

2. I’ve come to realize that my job...is a very appreciative job. I didn't know patients actually was very fond of our little team that we have going.

3. I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving...sucks. I'm such a passive and defensive driver. I make sure people don't run into me and I don't run into people. I wish I was more aggressive so I could actually go DOWNTOWN.

4. I’ve come to realize that I need...to learn how to take some ME time more often and spluge a few bucks on myself. I haven't bought myself an article of clothing (except my scrubs for work) in over 2 years...2 years! Not even a haircut, which I need desperately!

5. I’ve come to realize that I have lost...My mind a long ass time ago. I'm not even bothering with a new one because I'll lose it again once the warranty expires.

6. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when...someone questions me. Like I don't know what I'm talking about.

7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk...it must be Friday and I'm kicking it at home forgetting about my work week. Don't get me wrong...I'm not a drunk or alcoholic, I just like a few drinks every few weeks. OMG I sounded just like an alcoholic when I said that =/ Really I'm not. Ugh, who wants to go to AA with me? LoL

8. I’ve come to realize that money...is the root of all evil. I wish we didn't have to have money. It makes things so complicated and it's the root of most arguments in my marriage.

9. I’ve come to realize that certain people...can make my friggin' day!

10. I’ve come to realize that I’ll always...love my husband. We have been through so much already and we're still kicking.

11. I’ve come to realize that my siblings...have had a tough life and will probably need help with direction until the day they die.

12. I’ve come to realize that my mom...is an incredibly strong WOMAN for all the bullshit she has been through from childhood, her abusive husband, a messy divorce, many great losses, overcoming breast cancer, and being able to fight more each day. I truly look up to my mom and working on a potion that will keep her alive for as long as I'm alive.

13. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone...is a piece of crap. It cost too much money and doesn't do what I want it to do.

14. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning...I wish I had gotten more sleep. It's always the same reason. I love sleep soooo much, but my body hates for me to sleep.

15. I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep...I said a little prayer to all those in need of prayer.

16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking...about the day Hubs and I can move into our own place. I have everything picked out for each room and everything!

17. I’ve come to realize that my dad...is a scum bag (biological) and the man who raised me...is dead, and it's probably for the best...He was a horrible man.

18. I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook...I'm bored as hell!!

19. I’ve come to realize that today...is going to be a very tiring day. I was at the hospital all night with my sister who turned out to have the swine flu!

20. I’ve come to realize that tonight...I'm going to get some gooooooood sleep.

21. I’ve come to realize that tomorrow...is going to be a busy day with moving things out of the garage.

22. I’ve come to realize that I really want to...hurry up and start my own life with Hubs.

23. I’ve come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this is...Hopefully someone that will read my blog!

24. I’ve come to realize that life...is a lot harder than they made it look when I was in school.

25. I’ve come to realize that this weekend...is my last weekend before I start working again! **Once again, this is pre-dated a few days BEFORE I start working

26. I’ve come to realize that marriage...is hard. You have to actually work at it EVERY day. It's not something there out of convenience.

27. I’ve come to realize that my friends...are there for me no matter what.

28. I’ve come to realize that this year...is almost over and 2010 is my time for change.

29. I’ve come to realize that my ex is...means absolutely nothing to me.

30. I’ve come to realize that maybe I should...get on the ball and start crossing off some things on my To Do List.

31. I’ve come to realize that I love...my family more than I did when I was younger, and I fall in love with my Hubs more and more each day.

32. I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand...why people have to lie about every little detail in their life so they think people will like them better. It gets really bad when you catch them in their lies and they know it, but continue lying to your face.

33. I’ve come to realize my past...is my past and I can't do anything about it. I can only look back and learn from it and continue to grow into the person that I am.

34. I’ve come to realize that parties...are a thing of the past.

35. I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified...of being alone the rest of my life. I don't want to have to die alone.

So there you have it folks.
35 things that I've realized.
Hope to see some answers of yours!
Don't make me go around and tag people...

Coz I will!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com