Oct 30, 2009

Pumpkin carving contest

Halloween is the best holiday ever!

At work yesterday there was a pumpkin carving contest.
I didn't hear about it or I would have participated, but I'm glad I didn't because there were some AWESOME pumpkins.

Here are my favs....
Pumpkin Pie


This one was pretty funny. The guys in the O.R. dept put this one together.



 
And if you look on the IV pole next to it, they had some interesting drugs...


 
 

This one was so creative.
Cauliflower for brains, an apple for a heart, eggplant for lungs. Too funny.


And this is my absolute favorite...
OCTO-MOM!!

The chicks in Recovery Unit are so creative!


 
How freakin' cute is that????


This post brought to you by Cate over at ShowMyFace.com so be sure to check her out and see what everyone else is saying in 6 words!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com