Oct 11, 2009

Weekly Praise and Prayer [Edition 18]

I can do everything through him who gives me strength. 
Philippians 4:13 (NIV)

 Praise
I love my new job!
Genevie is recovering from her hip replacement and going home back to Kake next week.
Hubs [Graduating school. Still have a post to come]

Prayers
Ellie [Genevie's daughter. Rushed to the hospital and had to have 6 inches of her bowel removed and is currently in ICU]
Mom [Has some health problems that the doctors can't figure out. They are doing a bunch of tests and bloodwork on her to try and figure out what's going on]
Jessie [She really needs some direction. She keeps getting kicked out of the program she's in and not caring about anything.]
Genny [Continuing healthy pregnancy]
Amy [Loss of her nephew]

Hope everyone had a great weekend and has a blessed and fantastic week ahead!

As always, if you need any prayers, feel free to contact me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com