Oct 19, 2009

Woke up brand new

Thank you all for the great comments and the hugs.
You know how to make a girl feel special ;]

I woke up this morning feeling so much better.
I got to be all depressed and mourn Katelynn in my own way and got drunk and talked everything out with my sis-in-law, Carrie.

Hubs didn't want to talk about it, but I know he was grieving in his own way.

It just sucks because we've been trying to get pregnant for almost a year again. It gets so frustrating when I hear other people are pregnant, but I'm happy for them.
I know my time will come. I just wish it was a little easier! LoL

Well I'm off to work.
I promise I'll update more this week!
My body is still getting used to being so physical at work. It's literally kicking my ass. I've been so tired once I get off work.

Happy Monday blogarinos!
Hope everyone has a good one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com