Nov 7, 2009

In need of help

December 5, 2009 is my 1 year anniversary being married to Aaron.


We've been through a lot together in the 3 years that we've been together and the year that we've been married.


We've suffered a miscarriage, job losses, struggles with finances while he was in school, troubles becoming pregnant again, and many other things.


Looking back, I've never thought I'd be married, let alone married for a year!


I've never been good at opening up and letting anyone in, or any good at showing affection LoL.


So for our anniversary, I'd really like to do something romantic and fun.

My problem is that I have no idea what to do!

We don't have a lot of money, but I want to do something fun and something where we can spend some much needed time (without arguing!) together.


Any suggestions???

I really need help!


Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com