Nov 28, 2009

Sunday Praise & Worship [Edition 21]

It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect.
2 Samuel 22:33 (NIV)


Praise
Another beautiful holiday with the family
Trudy [Everything going great with the pregnancy after a little scare]

Prayers
My Grampa [He's looking for a new doctor since his diagnosis of prostate cancer. His doctor is not being proactive in his care what-so-ever and hasn't even scheduled a follow up appointment since the results came in from his biopsy.] 
My mom [Going through some tests with her doctor]
Genny [Continuing a healthy pregnancy]

Debbie [Safe flight home]


Hope everyone had a great weekend and has a blessed and fantastic week ahead!
As always, if you need any prayers, feel free to contact me.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com