Nov 17, 2009

Tuesday's Randomness [In bullets!!]

So it's been a crazy couple of weeks.
I've found it more hard to blog regularly due to the fact that I'm so tired after work, and I still don't have my own computer hooked up yet.
I'm lucky that Hubs and BIL got a new game to play so I could get online to pay some bills and get on Facebook, Myspace, Blogger, etc....

So here's my week in bullets...coz everyone loves bulleted lists!
  • It is officially winter. I wake up every morning to negative degrees. 
  • I really need to get auto start for my truck. It sucks going outside when it's negative 9 outside to walk down 2 flights of stairs, walk across the parking lot to start my truck, then trudge back upstairs and get ready for work.
  • Still waiting for Hubs to get a J-O-B!!! It's been forever!! He's driving me nuts.
  • It's crazy working at a hospital. It's more crazy to see how many stupid people there are that do stupid things to get in the hospital. There's alcoholism and lots of drug abuse that have been running through our ICU. It's insane!
  • I got an email from my crazy Grampa. He has prostate cancer. I'm devastated by the news, but he seems chipper. He's not at all worried which is my typical crazy Grampa. He's currently waiting on the results from a biopsy taken last week...I swear, the docs are running as fast as a snail. I told him if it's bad, he MUST move to Alaska from Ohio so I can take care of him and so he can come to the hospital I work at so I can make sure he's doing everything he should. He's a stubborn old man.
  • There was a death in my Hubs' family. His great uncle Ben died last Saturday from fighting pneumonia for a long time. It was expected, but it came as a blow to a lot of people. It was really sad when my husband and I had to run over to his other great uncle's house and tell him that his brother had died. I guess he didn't know how sick he really was. So on Saturday, we took Uncle John to my Hub's grandma's house and we ate a big dinner and remembered all the good times they had with Ben. Everyone cried together and then I made everyone laugh LoL. I hate seeing people cry and I feel like I have to lighten the mood by doing or saying something funny. It worked for them all and made them feel better so I'm glad I could do my part!
Aren't I full of lots of depressing things??
  • Thanksgiving is coming up and I don't know if I want to cook or go to family's house and eat all their stuff then leave. The last thing sounds so much better Haha. I can't believe it's almost December. Just a few weeks ago I was saying Happy September dammit!
  • I think I may have to work on Thanksgiving because I'm usually scheduled on Thursdays, but I don't mind IF I have to...it's holiday pay yo!
  • December 5th marks Hubs and my 1 year anniversary. Due to some crappy circumstances, we WON'T be able to do anything, but thanks to everyone who gave me suggestions. Maybe we can celebrate late....after Christmas or whenever Hubs gets a job. Better late than never, I always say.
So that's about it for my week.
I'm trying so desperately to get on Blogger more.
I miss all my peeps!
(Yeah, I'm a little hyper and sounding really retarded...I know)

So what's everyone up to this week and for the holidays?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com