Nov 23, 2009

Tuesday Randomness [with bullets!]

  • This is the first time in awhile that I've been REALLY stressing over finances.
  • Really wishing Hubs would be more proactive in looking for work.
  • Can't wait for Thanksgiving this year, although we're not doing turkey. Father-in-law is cooking prime rib. He's a pretty good cook so I'm looking forward to eating it.
  • Don't know if I have to work Thanksgiving. I would like to because it's holiday pay, plus I'd have to work on Friday so I wouldn't lose any money off of my paycheck. I hate working Fridays if Carrie or Darcy isn't there. Everyone else is mean and doesn't like to help me.
  • I've gotten the itch to bake something really good, but I don't know what I want to bake.
  • Can't believe December is next week! Time is flying by
  • December 5th is my 1 year anniversary being married to Hubs. It's pretty exciting.
  • Still taking Vitex to regulate my lady functions. Hoping it helps with ovulating.
  • Can't wait until payday. Need to pick up some things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com