Dec 1, 2009

Tuesday Randomness [with bullets!]

  • Thanksgiving was pretty good. We went over to my father-in-law's house and had something different. Instead of turkey, we had prime rib along with all the traditional Thanksgiving side dishes...I know, my family is weird.
  • I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S DECEMBER 1ST ALREADY!!!
  • It snowed a gagillion inches of snow this past weekend. 
  • I wore boots for the first time ever on Friday during an adventure to the store in search of windshield wiper blades...that's how much snow we had.
  • I'm looking forward to Saturday because it's our 1 year anniversary! I still can't believe it sometimes that I'm married.
  • This Friday is our company Christmas party. I think it's going to be lame, but we'll see. The flyer specifically said "No Kids", not that I have any, but I would think children would be welcome to a Christmas party.
  • We have another Christmas party that the hospital is throwing that we're invited to since we work there, but it's not until AFTER Christmas...doesn't make sense, but everyone says it's a lot of fun!
  • I'm really trying to get into the Christmas spirit...I just get grumpy around the holidays and I don't know why.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com