Dec 18, 2009

Because I'm a nice person...and I need the money!

My employers called me yesterday and asked me if I'd like to work in the office until I see the surgeon and was released to go back to the hospital.
I said yes!
I'm so bored at home. I hate paperwork, but anything is better than sitting at home all day.
Plus, workman's comp is not going to pay me my full wage the whole time I'm out of work at the hospital, so after trying to hours to get ahold of my doctor, I was able to have him fax over a new doctor's note that says I'm on EXTREMELY light duty with my left arm and can't lift more than 5 lbs with it.

Yay! To have something to do again rocks!!
I gotta cut this post short because I have to get ready.

Happy Friday everyone!!
Anyone have any good plans this weekend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com