Dec 24, 2009

Dashing through the snow...

Today we are driving all the way to Wasilla (total trip 56 miles one way) in the snow and icy highway to go to my husband's cousin's house for a Christmas Eve party with his dad's side of the family.

I'm dreading this...his dad's side of the family don't really like me.

BUT...

Not before I go see Dr. Shumacher to find out if I need surgery or not.
Follow me on Twitter if you want some updates...if not, wait around till after Christmas to find out =]

Tomorrow we are driving BACK out to Wasilla to go to my mom's place for a huge Christmas dinner.
She's cooking for a gagillion people, so we'll see how it turns out.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com