Dec 7, 2009

I'm sorry, but we're going to have to break up



We can no longer be friends for the following reasons:
  1. No matter how genuine some of these women are, they will stab you in the back.
  2. It's like being in high school all over again.
  3. Nothing but chain emails or stupid "news" that isn't true.
  4. Childish behaviors.
I signed up to CafeMom when I became pregnant with Katelynn. A friend of mine told me to check it out so I did being a first time mom.
I will admit that I have met maybe 3 good ladies on the site that I still talk to now.
When I miscarried with Katelynn, I still stayed on the website, but I joined TTC (trying to conceive) groups and other miscellaneous groups.
That's when I started to notice all the high school drama crap. No matter what post you went to, someone was bashing someone or calling someone names. Are you serious??

There was one post that stuck out to me and it was about a women that needed some advice. You could tell she was young and just wanted someone to talk to about her situation. Well there was over 1,000 responses to her that were so negative, calling her stupid, telling her she needed to jump off a bridge, calling her fake and saying she was just typing it to get a reaction over things, etc.

Even I posted a question about TTC and I had women call me a stupid bitch, saying that I shouldn't have sex if I don't know how a baby is made, and other horrible things.

Why are women so fast to put another woman down when she tries to come out with a problem?
I just don't get it.

So sorry CafeMom...I will not be gracing your site with my presence anymore.
I have enough troubles in my own life to deal with the high schoolers that sign up to be members there.

Sincerely,
A fed up Bitch.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com