Dec 20, 2009

Randomness

  • I can't believe there is 5 more days until Christmas
  • I find out Thursday whether or not I need surgery. I doubt it because I've been able to move my arm and lift a few things with it.
  • I'll be working in the office until I'm released to go back to work at the hospital.
  • I really hate answering phones which is what I'll be doing for 3 days.
  • Gotta go to Wasilla on Christmas Eve for my husband's family Christmas party, then BACK to Wasilla on Christmas for my mother's Christmas dinner...I'm not looking forward to doing the drive back to back during Christmas traffic.
  • Tomorrow is going to be the longest NIGHT of the year. We usually get only 4 hours of daylight and it's not even real daylight. It's like dusk. On the bright side, we're going to start gaining light again shortly =]
  • I really want a new digital camera. I nice one...not a point and shoot camera. I'm getting irritated with the one I have that I threw it in a tote somewhere where it will hopefully lose itself.
And to end the point on a good note.
Here's some pictures of our lazy animals...
Lola (dog) and Peaches (cat)
These are some lazy animals!!



 

 

 

 

 

Hope everyone had a great weekend and has a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com