Jan 22, 2010

I'm going to miss my husband

We had the funeral for Uncle John yesterday afternoon and it was the most sad thing ever!
I had to do the eulogy and I think I cried through the whole thing.

Because Aaron was given Uncle John's Tlingit name, he's going to Juneau, Petersburg, and Kake, Alaska so everyone down there can go through the funeral. He has a lot of family down there and his mom asked if he would go. He's going to be gone for almost 2.5 weeks!

We've never been away from each other since we've dated or got married.

It's going to be hard =[

This post brought to you by Cate at Show My Face.
Check out her blog to see what everyone else is saying in six words or less.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com