Feb 19, 2010

Blog Awards...I know, I've been a slacker!

But in my defense...I hardly am able to use the computer during the week because my husband doesn't know how to share!
Ok, with that out of the way...

I've been tagged for a Beautiful Blogger Award over at Pixie Dusties. Thank you so much!!!!
If you haven't checked out her blog, DO.IT.NOW!
She's awesome!

The rules of this award are as follows:
Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
Copy the award and paste it to your blog.
Tell us 7 interesting facts about you.
Nominate 7 bloggers that you love and link to their blog.

Well here are my 7 interesting facts:
1. English is NOT my first language. I learned English when I was a little older than a toddler. My first language is Swedish.
2. I absolutely hate shoe shopping. I think it's because I have such a huge foot, I can never find anything I like in my size.
3. I'm accident prone.
4. I'm addicted to Twitter as well as blogging.
5. I'm trying to get pregnant. (Not working so well)
6. I have minor OCD over things. It used to be really bad, but with some Cognitive Behavioral Therapy I had when I was younger, I was able to control it better.
7. I love crocheting. Most people think of that hobby for their grandmothers, but I really enjoy it. It's very therapeutic for me.

Pixie Dusties AND Redhead Dancing both tagged me for this award as well.Thank you, thank you, thank you!

The rules:
List 10 things that make you happy.
Pass this award on to 10 bloggers that make you happy!

My 10 things that make me happy:
1. Hubs - even though I've been complaining a lot about him, I'm still thankful for him and happy that we got married.
2. My little niece Julia - I got to see her again this past weekend and she's just so ADORABLE! I'm working on making a baby blanket for her. Can't wait to finish it.
3. Netflix - I truly love Netflix. I'm a huge movie watcher, but don't have the time that Blockbuster and other movie galleries want you to commit to when trying to watch and return a movie.
4. Diet Coke - it's my best friend. Always there when I need it.
5. Laughing my ass off - I love an awesome, long, and loud laugh with friends. I've been getting them a lot lately being at work.
6. The thoughts of becoming a mommy. I've been trying so hard, so I stay positive and those thoughts make me really happy.
7. Driving my truck with the windows rolled down on a hot sunny day blaring music.
8. Midnight car rides.
9. Loud music when I'm sad or grumpy.
10. All of my blogging friends!

I choose these people to have BOTH awards. Coz they are all awesome, kind, and I love reading what they have to say!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com