Mar 1, 2010

Goodbye February

Heeelllloooo March!!
This makes me happy because that means Spring is right around the corner.






I love...
- When the trees begin to bud
- The sun comes out early and stays out late
- The early morning sound of birds chirping
- Busting out the flip flops
- Driving down the road with the windows rolled down
- The smell of grass
- The smell of rain showers
- The return of the oversized shades
- Putting all of the winter gear away
- Planning what I'm going to plant in the garden

These are just a few things I love about Spring.

What are some of your favorite things you love about Spring?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com