Feb 20, 2010

I finally am done babysitting family!

*Does a little jig*

Everyone is officially back in town and I don't have to worry about watching any of the family members without help.
I'm so happy that Justin and Carrie went with me the other weekend when someone decided to steal Grandma's van. Don't know if I told you all about that one yet, but it's sure to come in a post....TRUST ME! I'm so glad this person that screwed up royally reads my blog secretly.
Anywho, I'm off to sit and do NOTHING. Ha!!!!

Happy Saturday everyone!

This message brought to you by Six Word Saturday over at ShowMyFace.
Check it out and see what everyone else is saying in six words!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com