Feb 9, 2010

RIP Captain Phil

I just read on my news app that Captain Phil Harris from The Deadliest Catch died tonight after having a stroke last month.

Captain Phil was my favorite one from the show. I was always cheering for the Cornelia Marie to catch the most crab!

My heart goes out to his sons who worked with him while he was gone a season and stuck by him.

I'll never forget when I drove to Homer, Alaska to camp on the Homer Spit and saw that he was at The Salty Dawg bar. I was able to sit down and have a drink with him.
He was a very down-to-earth guy.

You were a favorite in my house Captain Phil and we are going to miss you!!













- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com