Feb 28, 2010

Sunday Praise and Prayers [Edition 23]

Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.
Psalms 118:29 (NIV)


Praise
- My sister Jessie [Got a job up north on the slopes]
- My niece Julia [Continuing to gain weight. She's up to 8lbs. 2lbs in a week!!]
- Successful baby shower at work. We got enough money to get Darcy a really nice crib for the baby!

Prayers
- All the families affected by the earthquake in Chile. All of these devastating earthquakes are beginning to scare me. Especially living on a fault line here in Alaska. I keep thinking of the 9.4 earthquake in the 60s here in Alaska. I don't wanna be around for that!!
- Darcy is about to give birth any day now. Her last day of work will be on the 4th of March. I hope everything goes good for the delivery.
- My brother Joe. He needs some direction in his life. He's slowly destroying everything in his life. I suspect he's getting into drugs...AGAIN. I pray he gets his butt together for him and his son.
- My marriage. I'm getting so frustrated and been praying for some guideness.

On a side note, I can't believe today is the last day of February!!
Tomorrow is March and it doest feel like it.
Probably has to do something with the snow storm we got a couple of days ago.
I'm so ready for the snow to melt and not come back for awhile!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend and a blessed week!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!
I like to respond to them individually, so make sure your email is linked to your blog.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com